ZINCALUME® steel : Its coating consists of 55% aluminium, 43.5% Zinc and 1.5% silicone and was developed after extensive research into improving the traditional performance of galvanised iron.
Product Description and Features
Roof sheeting made from ZINCALUME® steel is available in a range of profiles. The zinc/aluminium alloy coating on ZINCALUME® steel imparts corrosion resistance of up to four times the life of galvanised steel.
- Durable and strong
- One of the most thermally efficient roofing materials available today
- Superior corrosion resistance
- A deterrent against intruders
- Excellent resistance to impact from hail
- Excellent flexibility in design, can be curved or cranked for truly individual designs
- Flexibility of design allows for both traditional straight roof sheeting as well as innovative curved or cranked roofing designs
- Easy maintenance
- Weather tight and secure when installed to manufacturer's specifications.
Concealed fix roof sheeting is designed to provide a roof covering without end laps to buildings with pitches as little as 1.5 degrees without piercing the sheet when fixing to purlins. This is achieved by attaching the sheets to clips which are nailed or screwed into the purlins.
Youngman Roofing manufactures the following secret fix profiles:
Visit this site : Snaplok & Nailstrip